Compiled by Frumthy R. Kives | Beacon-backup
As 2017 draws to a close, The Beacon looks back at somewhat notable moments this year in the Bass Lake area. First of two parts, presented in chronological order (except when it isn’t). Look for part 2 sometime later.
- Bass Lake schools consider “Sept-Mester” format
- Mayor Forrest Bunkard delivers “State of the Town” address
- Bass Lake Elementary students compete in annual “President Biography Contest”
- 3 roughed-up in Seuss birthday melee
- Three injured at Pancake Extravaganza
- Restaurant shooting probed