Bass Lake Town Council meeting agenda
For Jan. 15, 2018
I. Pledge of roll-call invocation allegiance
II. Review of last month’s minutes, by clerk/treasurer Olden A. Goodway
III. Unfinished/risky business
IV. Chortling among media representatives
V. Featured presentation: State-of-the-Town Address, by Mayor Forrest Bunkard
1. What did we accomplish in 2017?
2. Why didn’t we accomplish most of it?
3. Is 2018 going to be any better?
4. Is Bass Lake’s water safe to drink without filtration?
4. Compare/contrast: North Korea nuclear threat vs. discography of John Lee Hooker. Who wins in a best-of-7 series?
VI. Vape-break! (21 and older only)
VII. Public gripes
VIII. Days a Week
IX. Council member comments/Super Bowl predictions
X. All done