Bass Lake Town Council agenda
For Jan. 20, 2019
II. Micro-minutes review
III. What’s with all these Roman numerals? … inquiry by Bass Lake resident Krelda McSpherley
IV. New business:
- A. Mayor Forrest Bunkard receives honorary doctorate from Bass Lake University
- B. Proposal: Removal of the Hon. Dr. Forrest Bunkard as mayor of Bass Lake
- C. Other things
V. Code enforcement
- A. Official removal from payroll of former code enforcement officer Jonas Crinkle, who died ca. 1999
- B. Elimination of code enforcement department.
VI. Committee reports
- A. Public safety committee: Chief Tug McNabb
- B. Waste and disposal (and, alas, recycling) committee: Why are all these evergreen trees still showing up curbside?
VIII. Community feedback and helpful hints (Limit: 7 minutes — total)