By Laurel and Marty Princeworth | Beacon contributors
- Ham (largest available before store closes)
- 2 cups brown sugar (for glaze)
- “Brown Sugar” by The Rolling Stones (for background music)
- Canned corn (to taste)
- Carrot cake (recipe forthcoming)
- Deviled eggs (plate of)
- Green-bean-and-ham casserole (ask someone else to bring)
Instructions: Preheat oven at a pre-set temperature. Insert ham on oven-safe holder. Bake until hot. Remove. Stir brown sugar into mustard mixture (mixture consists of bowl of mustard – not include with ingredients list). Brush glaze onto outside of ham. Prepare side dishes. After ham cools, slice it unevenly with dull knife.
Serves: Whoever happens to show up.