By Megan LaMannakey | Future target of newsroom downsizing
Bass Lake School Board of Education has developed an educational protocol for the remainder of the 2017-18 academic year.
Among the list of priorities:
- Assessment of annual assessments.
- Failure-reduction technique management.
- Evaluation-tool refinement.
- Staff interaction (off-hours).
- Objective reasoning session.
- Summative goal-making workshop.
- Learning-curve pre-analysis.
According to Bass Lake superintendent Simon Greenless, the plan is “proactive.”
“None of it means anything to me, but I trust the judgment of the board, even the people on it I don’t like,” Greenless said.