Ask a Medical Expert: Overlapping symptoms

This week, The Beacon launches “Ask a Medical Expert,” an occasional advice-column series that allows readers to inquire about pressing health concerns. Responses are provided by staff members at Regional Corporate Hospital in Bass Lake.

Dear Expert:  I’m currently a 75-year-old man who has done hard, physical farm labor since I was a young boy, and now I have major pain in my lower back. My son’s wife is on a low-carb diet and has started to stop eating vegetables. Her sister-in-law (who also is my daughter) struggles with nasal-drip. Could these ailments be related? Do you have a solution? Help!
Dear Reader: Thank you for writing. You raise an excellent question. Our suggestion: Consult your primary-care physician.

Do you have a comment? Comment here if you have a comment.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s