By Marty and Laurel Princeworth|Beacon Food & Lifestyle Contributors
- Host an “In Like a Lamb” party to welcome new neighbors. Feed them March-based food items such as green beer and tacos.
- Spring cleaning is a fun way to freshen your life. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on your floor coverings to give them that eyes-wide-open appeal.
- Throw away every book you haven’t read in the past 10 years. Old books harbor molds, mildews and disgusting ideas.
- Throw open every window in your home as soon as the temperature climbs above 40. The brisk air will remind you of colder days.
- Plan a garden. Even if you don’t actually follow through with planting it, the mere thought of fresh fruits and vegetables sprouting on your patch will bring a smile to your face.