Compiled by parts of the Beacon staff
The following people were arrested and/or jailed over the past 30 days or so, within the town of Bass Lake.
- Maj. R. Quiggley, 28, rural Bass Lake: Major in possession.
- Marcella K., 41, Main Street Avenue: Contributing to the vapidity of a minor.
- X.J. Smits, 42, Bennie Lane: Felony jaywalking.
- A. Guthrie, 20, Off-to-the-Side-of-the-Side Road: Littering, creating a nuisance, implements of destruction.
- Crocker C., 51, uptown Bass Lake: Criminal appliance installation, 2nd offense.
- Andrea P., 36, Granary Row: Pie-fundrasier abuse.
- James S., 33, address unknown: Dishware fraud — improper plates.
This list is based on official public record from Bass Lake Authority Police. No assumption is made about guilt, innocence or anything in-between.