Bass Lake Town Council agenda
for Jan. 19, 2015
I. Call to order
- II. Auld Lang Syne/Stars and Stripes Forever, presented by local chapter of Young Men’s Boys’ Glee Club.
III. Approval of December-of-2014 minutes
IV. Council-member precinct “Goals for 2015,” by jurisdiction
- A. M. Adam Bradbury (R-Bass Lake, PhD history)
- B. Reggie Jones (I-Out-on-the-Highway)
- C. Betty Crocker (no relation, Retro-Women’s party, Crosstown)
- D. Olden A. Goodway, clerk-treasurer, to make everything official
V. Committee appointments for 2015
- A. Steering committee
- B. 4-on-the-floor committee
- C. 3-in-the-tree committee
- D. Spare-tire committee
- E. Ice-scraper/heart-breaker committee
- F. Post-HelicopterGate oversight board
- G. Whiz
VII. January Thaw
VIII. First reading: Proposal to apply for Ulysses S. Grant (local banking-relief).
IX. Public commentary/comment
X. You Say You Want a Resolution Resolution (tabled until 2016).