By Laurel and Marty Princeworth | Beacon Foodstuffs Contributors
- Whittle your own napkin rings from locally sourced trees.
- Place chairs of different heights around your dining room table. Invite friends for soup.
- Buy a lamb and butcher it in your driveway during the next full moon. Host a cocktail party so friends can watch.
- Sprinkle compost, soup bones and pet food around the outside of your house to attract playful fauna. Keep your camera at the ready.
- Add cottage cheese to your coffee for a true Amish experience