By Ms. Demeanor | Community transcriptionist
The following people were arrested and/or jailed over the past 90 days or so within the town of Bass Lake. Most of them without incident, following each incident.
- Jem C., 38, Funky’s on the Bayou, drinking while intoxicated.
- Peter N., 21, Bass Lake, littering without a license.
- Gemini L., 25, Edgewater Terrace, improper mailbox.
- Jaryd S., 30, 3rd Street, 4th-degree shouting.
- Juan H., 27, Lakeside Blvd., fish-and-release for profit.
- Amanda W., 47, Uptown, selling insurance with no proof of insurance.
- Ellojean T., 61, walking in bicycle lane, against traffic (second offense).
- Myron N., 48, self-neglect.
- James “Goose” G., 29, failure to disappear.
- Tug McNabb, police chief, dangerous use of bicycle; bond $1.45.
Arrests of the Quarter is sponsored by Michiana Bail Bonds Bondsmans. Disclaimer: This list is based on official public record; no assumption about guilt or innocence is assumed, although many of these people probably did something wrong.